Friday, February 10, 2012

It Has Been Awhile!

It has been over half a year since I last blogged about the house of Cheatham.  A lot has happened, but goodness knows I couldn't begin to recollect all of the details.  In a nutshell - Krista is more of a drama queen than ever, Chris is a daredevil that managed to pull a TV down on himself and broke his femur, and Alex still has not lost the alien tooth (I think it is cemented in place).  Donnie has decided a full beard works better than a goatee, and me, well not much has changed there.

I figure I need to do a better job of blogging, but my brain is so jumbled with info, I need to categorize, maybe have multiple  blogs to better organize what I want to say.  So here it is.  I will start a blog just for Krista.  It isn't that I love her more - she just provides more blog-able materials.  I am blown away by some of the things that she says and does. For this reason she needs her own space.  Maybe one day I will write a book filled with her antics.  Next, I will keep this one strictly for family purposes.  Anything whole family related will go here.  Our trips, holidays, birthdays, etc.  Finally, I am going to do one to follow the kids journey into the modeling industry.  I do not know how well they will do, but we will have fun finding out! 

I am trying to rededicate myself to doing this, so we will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment